SEPTEMBER BIRTH FLOWER CHARM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 7-14 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email email@example.com for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
I purchased this charm in honor of a loved one who had passed away. It’s a lovely reminder of their life.
Last minute graduation gift
I needed a last minute gift and everyone at Starling ensured that it would arrive on time. So kind and amazing communication. The pendant is beautiful. Thanks so much!
Beautiful Bespoke Charm
I purchased this charm back in October after searching for a birth flower charm for almost a year. I stumbled across Starling on Instagram and after getting this charm in person, it is even more beautiful. I plan to purchase one for baby girl # 2 coming in July as well.
My twin sister and I both got the March birth flower charms and they are absolutely stunning (my sister got yellow gold and I got white gold). They are unique and beautiful and the size is perfect to wear every day. The Starling customer service has also been exceptional! We were hoping to receive our charms in time for our birthday, and the team at Starling rushed the order to make it happen. Highly recommend!!
The guidance I received choosing my special gift for my daughter. The many times I called about delivery! Your team was informed knowledgeable and made me feel my order for my daughter was the most important order they had! Far exceeded my expectations! Thank you! Barbara Mitchell( my daughter Robin, loved her birth flower charm and chain).
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.
We offer a $5 gift wrapping service for every order. Simply check the "Gift Wrap This Order" box on the cart page.