SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BY 12/24, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY: 12/5 for free USPS
12/12 for UPS Overnight*
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 7-14 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
*EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN/EXCHANGE WINDOW: Orders placed after 11/23/22 can be returned or exchanged until 1/2/23.*
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Find Your Size
For the most accurate ring size, order a free ring sizer here.
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters
Use the chart below to find your proper ring size
Beautiful, as always
Turned to Starling for another ring to add to my stack. Went with this one bc it fit perfect with the sentiment of the various birthstones already in the stack. Complimented perfectly. As always.
Lovely Dainty Stacking Ring
The ring is beautiful. It is very dainty, which is what I was looking for, but I only got two, and they look a little lost, so I will be adding more to my stack.
Bought three and just added another to my stack. Love them all.
Rose gold Pave ring
My wife loves it! She’s so happy with the look and quality.
I'm really enjoying this ring. It's so pretty and seems to be high-quality. It's thin enough to make for a nice stacking ring, as well.
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.
We offer a $5 gift wrapping service for every order. Simply check the "Gift Wrap This Order" box on the cart page.