THREE STAR SIGNET RING
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 8-10 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email email@example.com for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Find Your Size
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters
Use the chart below to find your proper ring size
Lovely, dainty, elegant
I love this ring! I wear it on my left pinky and the soft oval shape is a wonderful complement to my diamond solitaire engagement ring on the next finger. The gold is flush on the interior, not hollowed out. I originally received a different ring as a gift, and Chelsey and Elise were wonderful throughout the exchange process! I can't wait to be a repeat customer.
the perfect signet
Simply the daintiest most sweet and beautiful signet I’ve owned! Love it so much!
Perfect little signet ring
Just the right amount of sparkle, this signet ring fits perfectly and shines beautifully.
This ring is gorgeous. A little smaller than I expected, but it’s perfect and I love it!
This is my new fav piece in my collection. The signet is the perfect size - so comfy. I stack this ring with two other pinky ring bands and it's so cute! The diamonds are great quality and I love the star shapes. Highly recommend, I can't wait to wear this piece forever! xo
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.