The Bespoke 6.26ct Muzo Emerald is a one-of-a-kind ring, designed & handmade just for you in a setting, metal and size of your choice. We are proud to offer this stunning natural emerald from the famed Muzo mine in Columbia. This show stopping 6.26ct emerald cut is a glowing light green gemstone with unique natural inclusions that will make a stunning heirloom to be loved for many generations to come. Emerald is May's birthstone and symbolizes truth, love and hope.
Choose between a bezel, prong, or cloud setting style, and your preferred 18k or 14k gold color. Ring is made to fit you - if you don’t know your ring size, select “I Don’t Know” as a size option and we will ship you a free ring sizer. Please let us know North-South or East-West setting orientation after ordering. And if you would like to add side stones we can do that too!
After ordering you will receive a 3D CAD design of your selections within 1 week, before we make the final ring.
Bespoke rings take 6-8 weeks to make.
Complimentary fully-insured Overnight UPS shipping included.
11.24mm x 13.27mm x 7.12mm Depth
6.46ct Emerald, From Muzo Colombia, Minor Treatments (resin & cedar oil), Emerald Cut
5-8gr 14k or 18k Gold
Please use extra caution with Emeralds, Pearls, Opals, Turquoise, Lapis and Malachite. These stones are more sensitive to heat, chemicals and break easier. Remove when in extreme heat, avoid harsh chemicals and chlorine or doing strenuous activities. This jewelry is best to put on after you are done showering and getting ready!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 7-14 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
For the most accurate ring size, order a free ring sizer here.
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters