PAVÉ RING THIN
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 8-10 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email email@example.com for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Find Your Size
For the most accurate ring size, order a free ring sizer here.
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters
Use the chart below to find your proper ring size
This ring is gorgeous!
Shipping was fast and the band is exactly what I wanted I love it.
Love it! I purchased the Colette Thin Pave band in black diamond and yellow gold along with two of the “little gold bands” to mix and match with a few family heirloom rings. The quality of the Colette band absolutely matches the “fine” quality of my other rings and I love all the combinations I can make depending on my mood/outfit. Definitely looking forward to adding a few more to my stack soon! Cannot recommend enough.
I love this ring! I got it for my first anniversary and it is the perfect addition to my wedding stack. Very impressed with the quality. It’s classic and elegant - I can’t wait to add a few more!
These are so elegant!
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.
We offer a $5 gift wrapping service for every order. Simply check the "Gift Wrap This Order" box on the cart page.