The Bespoke Aquamarine Mirror Cut Ring is a one-of-a-kind ring, designed & handmade just for you in a setting, metal and size of your choice. This unique 6.46ct, mirror cut Aquamarine stone shines in shades of light blue with identifying natural inclusions and even a little rainbow inclusion. The mirror cut stone is truly a magical cut that reflects the stone back on itself, making it look like an endless pool of water. Aquamarine is the birthstone of March and translates to “water of the sea” in Latin. Long associated with sailors and sometimes called the Mermaid Stone, Aquamarine is a symbol of happiness, hope, and protection.
Choose between a bezel or prong setting style, and your preferred 14k gold color. Ring is made to fit you - if you don’t know your ring size, select “I Don’t Know” as a size option and we will ship you a free ring sizer before making.
After ordering you will receive a 3D CAD design of your selections within 1 week, before we make the final ring.
Bespoke rings take 6-8 weeks to make.
Complimentary 2-day UPS shipping included.
10.60mm x 11.74mm - 7.5mm deep
6.46ct Mirror Cut Aquamarine
4.5-5.5g 14k Gold
Since gemstones like rubies, sapphires, aquamarines, tourmalines and other stones originate from a wide variety of raw materials with different hardness and durability. Despite the wide range of raw materials, there are some basic rules that apply to the majority of gemstone jewelry items. The biggest rule for gemstone jewelry is to avoid hot water and chemicals like chlorine, bleach, ammonia and hair spray. Many colored stones are sensitive to high heats and/or can be unknowingly treated which will react with heat and chemicals.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 7-14 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
For the most accurate ring size, order a free ring sizer here.
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters