PAVÉ RING THIN
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 8-10 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Find Your Size
Ring sizes can vary depending on your personal fit preference! In order to find your most accurate size, we recommend you measure an existing ring whose fit you like the best. If you don’t have a ring to measure, you can purchase a ring sizer here, or measure your finger using the method below.
Measure An Existing Ring
Find one of your best fitting rings
Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters
Use the chart below to find your proper ring size
Absolutely lovely. I am thrilled! Thank you!
Love, love my PAVÉ RING THIN
Overall experience was simply perfect just like the turquoise pave ring
I got this ring for my sister-in-law when she gave birth to my nephew. When you have a baby, people get the baby gifts, but sometimes they forget about Mama. She really appreciated getting something too. It is absolutely beautiful on her.
Beautiful Dainty Ring
Beautiful ring. Wear it as my wedding band stackable. Another great piece of jewelry purchased from Starling!
Beautiful birthstone rings
I just purchased a set of thin Pave rings with our family’s birthstones (four thin stackable rings) for my wife’s birthday and she absolutely loves them. Thank you, Starling, for your excellent work and exceptional service (Chelsey)!
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.