NOVEMBER BIRTH FLOWER CHARM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BY 12/24, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY: 12/5 for free USPS
12/12 for UPS Overnight*
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 7-14 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
*EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN/EXCHANGE WINDOW: Orders placed after 11/23/22 can be returned or exchanged until 1/2/23.*
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
I purchased this charm in honor of a loved one who had passed away. It’s a lovely reminder of their life.
The charm is pretty, smaller than I thought...nice quality though. I was much more impressed with the level of customer service, exceptional!!!!
I’ve always wanted a medallion pendant but could not find any I liked. As soon as I came across birthflower pendant I knew this was it and had to have one. The only hard part was to choose a flower! This is much prettier than pictures, has nice weight to it. My most favorite piece to wear. Have a feeling I’ll buy more flowers in a future. There’s nothing like this, absolutely in love.
The birth flower charm is beautiful in person. I will treasure this special piece and wear it all the time as it goes with everything!
I purchased this necklace for my sister’s milestone birthday. I was so incredibly impressed by the beautiful craftsmanship. The scale was perfect, dainty but not too small. My sister loved the idea of being able to purchase charms in addition to her birth charm. I was is a hurry to receive the necklace and Starling was so helpful and incredibly responsive. You won’t be disappointed!
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.
We offer a $5 gift wrapping service for every order. Simply check the "Gift Wrap This Order" box on the cart page.