EVIL EYE BRACELET
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 8-10 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email email@example.com for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Very very happy with the bracelet! My fiancé loves it.
Perfect, small wrist friendly
In love with my new dainty bracelet, and even though it’s minimal, everyone is noticing and complimenting. Very nicely made. One of the best parts- different sizes available, thank you so much starling for that. I’m petite woman with tiny wrists and it’s nearly impossible to find bracelets in 6”. I wear all my jewelry 24/7, just like my mom and grandma used and those pieces are worn to this day, hoping this will become a part of that expanding family collection, ever lasting
GREAT DELICATE BRACELET
MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY POSITIVE...I ORDERED THE BRACELET IN ROSE GOLD AND LOVE IT
Item was as advertised, lovely.
I love Starling's evil eye design. The bracelet is delicate but is strong/good quality. I know I'll have it forever!
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.