ROSE QUARTZ BEAD BRACELETS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free USPS (5 business days) shipping on domestic orders $200+
- International shipping available to select countries!
- Orders over $200 require signature for delivery.
- Most of our pieces are handmade to order just for you. Please allow 8-10 business days before shipping for your piece to be made. Rush orders or in stock items may ship faster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- All engraved, custom names, compass charms, sample sale or international orders are final sale.
- 14-Day Returns/Exchanges For Domestic Orders ($10 return shipping fee)
For more detailed information on our shipping & returns policy, click here!
Beautiful but I wish the straps were different
I absolutely loved these bracelets and wore them for months. The only issue is that they are very hard to adjust. I had to have a procedure done and the bracelets got in the way of the iv, so the iv had to be put somewhere else. A little bit later the spot where the nurses had tried to get the iv was starting to puff up so I wanted to take off the bracelets. I couldn’t do it, the person helping me couldn’t do it, and they had to be cut off so I now I can’t even wear them anymore. So sad because I had really loved them!
Hi Tia, Sorry you had this experience, hope you are doing better. If you would like us to re-string the bracelets for free let us know. We can do that! We can also add a custom clasp for you if that would make it easier for you. All the best, Chelsey
Perfect gift of gratitude
This purchase like everything I order from Starling is lovely! Great price point, beautiful quality. I wanted to give gifts of gratitude to some special people, this was the perfect gift. Even better that proceeds go to help others.
I’m very satisfied. They are dainty and beautiful. I love how quickly the shipping was and the packaging is very nice. I loved it so much I got another for my sister.
A gift for a friend
Such a beautiful gift for a friend who had two losses in the last 6 months. She is not a woman who likes these kinds of gifts, but she was over the moon about this bracelet.
Amazing. I love the bracelet so much. It's the perfect size color and vibe. I purchased one for my sister.
How Your Piece is Made
We are proud to say all of our jewelry is handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. Every little detail is done by hand, from refining old gold pieces, reclaiming diamonds, sketching, creating 3D CADs, printing wax models, making molds, lost wax casting with our recycled 14k gold, tumbling the metal casting, sanding, soldering, polishing, setting, engraving and finishing. Each piece is handled with care as it arrives to you, including folding every box, tying every ribbon, and shipping with services we trust.